Thoughts on entertainment, politics, technology, and of course, The Dallas Cowboys



MEMO TO: PRESIDENT BILL CLINTON


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...






re: "immoral tax cuts"

Dear Mr. President,

I read this morning that you consider the tax cuts of the present administration both "immoral," "unethical," and bad economics. Uh, in case you forgot, Mr. President, you told the Japanese that tax cuts were a good thing for their sluggish economy.

So why is it okay for Tokyo, but not Kansas City, Mr. President?

In addition, I wonder if you thought your hero, JOHN F. KENNEDY, was "unethical" or "immoral" when he proposed the largest tax cut in US History? I mean, I know you and JFK shared similar points of view some consider "immoral," but tax cuts aren't one of them.


0 Responses to “MEMO TO: PRESIDENT BILL CLINTON”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


web site visitor counter
Fast Cash Advances
Excellent excellent excellent!
- Hugh Hewitt

About me

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3