Thoughts on entertainment, politics, technology, and of course, The Dallas Cowboys



MEMO TO M. NIGHT - PART II


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



re: DVD Commerical hell?

Dear M. Night,

According to MyMac.Com, it seems that your precious corporate studios aren't satisfied with ruining the moving going experience at the theaters, they now want to poison our home viewing with mandatory commercials on our DVDs!

Dude, if I want to watch commercial television, I'll just hit my TIVO. At least I can skip commericals while I watch my favorite show. OR CAN I?

You guys are really starting to suck at this. Perhaps it's time for the movie going public to go back to listening to radio dramas.


0 Responses to “MEMO TO M. NIGHT - PART II”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


web site visitor counter
Fast Cash Advances
Excellent excellent excellent!
- Hugh Hewitt

About me

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3