Thoughts on entertainment, politics, technology, and of course, The Dallas Cowboys



MEMO TO: JERRY JONES


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




re: T.O. JUST SAY NO

Jerry. I'm still reeling from the cutting of Keyshawn in favor of the team cancer that is Terrell Owens. No, granted, Keyshawn's performance over the past few years hasn't been hall of fame calibre, and he's always had work ethic issues dogging him.



But Terrell Owens? This so-called "professional" has no respect for the game (he proved that in both San Francisco and especially, Philly) and certainly no respect for the Cowboys. Let's not forget his stunt on the 50 Yard Line star a few years back?

I mean, I know the offense has a major need at WR, and we haven't really had a playmaker since Emmitt, but Jerry, do you really thing that Leon is the answer? I mean, serious, there is the "I" in T-E-A-M when it comes to Terrell Owens.


0 Responses to “MEMO TO: JERRY JONES”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


web site visitor counter
Fast Cash Advances
Excellent excellent excellent!
- Hugh Hewitt

About me

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3